By accessing the website at http://www.710pipes.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. You also agree to our Return Policy.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BURLY PIRATE LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BURLY PIRATE LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BURLY PIRATE LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BURLY PIRATE LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. BURLY PIRATE LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, BURLY PIRATE LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BURLY PIRATE LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BURLY PIRATE LLC’s website, even if BURLY PIRATE LLC or a BURLY PIRATE LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on BURLY PIRATE LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BURLY PIRATE LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. BURLY PIRATE LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However BURLY PIRATE LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials. BURLY PIRATE LLC reserves the right to cancel any order, at any time, for any reason.
BURLY PIRATE LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BURLY PIRATE LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
BURLY PIRATE LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado, USA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
This policy is effective as of April 20, 2020.